Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£21,500 – £24,000 per annum
23 days holiday plus BH's, increasing year on year plus extensive financial, wellbeing and social benefits
Are you looking to start a career within recruitment?
Currently working in Retail, Customer Service or Hospitality and looking to get your evenings and weekends back?
Compass Recruitment Solutions (CRS) could be the place for you!
CRS consists of 5 brands and are an award-winning market leading permanent recruitment and search firm practising in the independent health, care, education and Life Sciences sectors in both the UK and internationally. We are a founder and values led business and proud of our culture where we encourage our teams to thrive and reach their full potential and have some fun along the way.
We are looking for hard working, talented, curious, sales driven individuals who want to join our growing teams of consultants. You will embark on an exciting journey to develop the skills and knowledge necessary to become a successful recruiter with a reputation for delivering high quality recruitment solutions. Working closely with our experienced team, you will learn everything about the recruitment process, from candidate sourcing and screening to client briefings, management and ultimately job placement.
At CRS we invest in our teams with training, wellness, personal growth & a clear career pathway. In addition to a competitive salary and commission structure we offer industry qualifications, quarterly company events & social calendar plus an early finish on a Friday.
About the Role
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant , you will take on a dedicated training plan designed to develop all the relevant skills to be a successful Consultant here at Compass.
- You'll learn how to manage the full recruitment cycle from start to finish including processes and after offer services
- You will advertise and pro-actively source & match candidates to an expertly taken brief.
- You will become and industry expert in your field and offer consultative advice in relation to your client's recruitment strategy.
- You will be entrepreneurial in style and tasked to not only support existing clients with their recruitment needs but identify and develop key client/business relationships building your own network in the process.
- Negotiate pay and salary rates in addition to commercial terms of business
- You will be encouraged to attend client meetings, and key industry events with an aim to build your network.
What you'll need to succeed in Recruitment..
- A professional approach and ability to build and develop strong relationships
- To be resilient and self motivated with an ability and appetite to learn every day
- Excellent communication skills and you genuinely enjoy speaking to people
- Target driven and motivated by substantial earning potential
- Drive and enthusiasm along with a good work ethic
- Ability to work well within a team is essential
- Strong interest in health, social care, education or life sciences will be beneficial
For more information please apply now or email [email protected]
Please note: due to the high volume of applications received we are only able to respond to applications that meet our criteria. If you do not hear from us within 10 working days please assume you have not been selected for interview on this occasion.